Shazam Reveals Mister Mind’s Biggest Weak Spot
Of specific note is Sobek, a humanoid crocodile not not like the beings who had been members of the Pre-Crisis Monster Society. This Monster Society attacked the Black Marvel Family for not becoming a member of the Freedom of Power treaty, and killed Isis and Osiris, solely to be destroyed by Black Adam, save for Death, who flees. In his hunt for Death, Black Adam destroys the nation of Bialya, before defeating the ultimate Horseman, torturing it for data, and killing it. Thomas’ thought of Mister Mind being a mutated tequila worm was not followed up on and he was given a different origin in his next appearance.
One of the unlikeliest but most formidable threats the universe has ever recognized. Mr. Mind is a formidable pressure for evil, a criminal mastermind who is aware of no equal… and is aware of no restraint, for what issues. Mister Mind was re-launched into the DC Universe in Jerry Ordway’s The Power of Shazam! Mind was certainly one of a race of hundreds of thousands of mind-controlling worms from the planet Venus, who had plans to invade and take over the Earth, which they declare to have as soon as dominated across the Ice Age. Appointed because the go-forward agent, Mind arrived on Earth during World War II, by the use of an indestructible green Venusian area go well with, however was captured by Bulletman, Starman, and Green Lantern Abin Sur earlier than enacting his plan.
Mister Mind And The Monster Society Of Evil
Booster hurls Mind backwards through time, the place the Suspendium reverts Mind again to his larval type, and lands on the day after the end of Infinite Crisis, where he is discovered by Dr. Sivana and sealed in the jar. The remaining fifty two seconds of time are used to bind him in a time loop. Mind eventually escapes, takes over Steel’s mind, and packages the robot Mister Atom, another Marvel Family villain in Steel’s custody, to destroy the city of Fairfield, the place Billy Batson and Mary Bromfield lived with their adopted mother and father.
- In this new timeline, Mister Mind makes his first look after Doctor Sivana’s alliance with Black Adam fails.
- Beck decided to deliver again the entire villains and unite them right into a single monstrous, evil society known as, properly, the Monster Society of Evil.
- Mister Mind is certainly one of DC Earth’s most formidable psi skills, simply in a position to take management of a person’s mind in addition to induce telepathic activity.
- The remaining fifty two seconds of time are used to bind him in a time loop.
- But he then realized that without his henchmen, he was virtually helpless and unable to kill him.
Dome Attendants – Creatures that tend to Mister Mind’s undersea base. It consists of a Pig Man, a Goblin, a Werewolf, an Ogre, and a midget submarine captain. Oom the Mighty – A big and tremendous-sturdy animate statue with magical powers. As the primary and longest serialized story arc in comedian book history, “The Monster Society of Evil” was hailed as a milestone of the Golden Age of Comics.